Shangri La Care is a members only club. Members helping members to grow and cultivate food for the table and herbs for their health.
Shangri La Care & Members offer Educational & Teaching seminars on growing and cultivating techniques.
Members offer a helping hand to members that do not have the mobility or can not grow their own fresh, organic food for the table & herbs for their health needs.
- Shangri La Care Cooperative is a member's only club
- Privacy of our members is Strictly protected
- Shangri La Care Cooperative (Voting Membership) also operates as a Collective (Non-Voting membership) to create legal access to one's health needs
- All Shangri La members have access to our attorneys
- Shangri La follows HIPAA Guidelines Protecting Patient Data
- Not for Profit California Cooperative Corporation
- You must be 21 or older to become a member
- Hospice Patients membership fees waived
- Caregivers and Medical Service Care Providers welcome
- Disabled people get lower or no membership fees
- Serving all Ventura County
- All products tested and evaluated
- Highest Quality Herbs
- Special Orders
- Free gift with sign up
- Top quality products
- Membership discounts on horticulture supplies, goods and services and used equipment postings
- Legal defense fund (on a review basis)
To further understand our membership guidelines please Click Here to read our by laws for all members.
Membership Fee to join the Cooperative: One time payment of $300.00There is no fee to join the Collective.
Prop. 215 & SB 420 Compliant
- An imaginary paradise on earth, esp. a remote and exotic utopia
- A faraway haven or hideaway of idyllic beauty and tranquility.